PAXOS – ANTIPAXOS ISLANDS
Morning Trip from 09:30-14:30 everyday.
To PAXOS and ANTIPAXOS ISLANDS
Ancient Greek Mythology informs us that Poseidon formed Paxos and Antipaxos Islands with a single hit of his Trident at the southeast area of Corfu, in order to create a place for him and his wife Amphitrite, the goddess of the Sea, w.here they could enjoy peace and serenity. The deep green landscape of the islands , as well as the impressive caves in every corner, offer an unsurpassed experience along with the crystal clear waters of the Ionian Sea. There are also two exotic beaches on the island of Antipaxos , they are considered to be two of the most “divine” beaches in the whole Greece; a proof that Paxos and Antipaxos Islands are a HEAVEN ON EARTH..!!!!
PAXOS and ANTIPAXOS…!! These islands where once voted as Two of the 20 most beautiful islands on EARTH..!!!
- 08:15 Pick up from SUMMER TRAVEL AGENCY(NEXT TO KEBAB HOUSE)
- 08.30 Pick up from SUMMER TRAVEL AGENCY (NEAR TAXI STATION)
- 09:00 Depart from PORT OF LEFKIMMI
- 09:30 Arrive at LAKKA BAY for sight seeing
- 10:15 Depart from LAKKA BAY to CAVES on the coast of the Paxos island for sightseeing , taking videos -pictures of the spectacular landscape of the mountainous rocks. Swimming and Snorkeling in the middle cave.
- 11:30 Departs to Antipaxos island
- 11:45 Arrive to amazing VOUTOUMI beach. We are staying for 1 hour on this beautiful place for swimming, relaxing, sunbathing. Fruit salad and refreshments served on the boat.
- 12:45 Depart from Antipaxos to Paxos to visit the local town GAIOS for 1 hour.
- 13:45 Depart back to PORT OF LEFKIMMI.
- 14:30 Arrive to PORT
- Snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel, lifejacket)
- Drinking water, fruit salad.
- Videos and Pictures FREE with GOPRO HERO 7 HD
WHAT TO BRING
CAMERA, BEACH TOWEL, SWIM GEAR, SUNTAN LOTION, SUNGLASSES. CASH (EURO)
PICK UP POINTS
- SUMMER TRAVEL AGENCY (NEXT KEBAB HOUSE)
- SUMMER TRAVEL AGENCY (NEAR TAXI STATION)
- ASPROKAVOS WATERSPORTS
- LEFKIMMI PORT
Tour program is subject to change according to daily weather and sea conditions